Web server software requirements
- PHP 5.3.2+
- We recommend using a PHP accelerator or opcode cache, such as xcache or WinCache.
- Allocate at least 48MB of memory to each PHP process. (SilverStripe can be resource hungry for some intensive operations.)
- Required modules: dom, gd2, fileinfo, hash, iconv, mbstring, mysqli (or other database driver), session, simplexml, tokenizer, xml.
- Recommended configuration
<code>safe_mode = Off magic_quotes_gpc = Off memory_limit = 48M</code>
- See phpinfo() for more information about your environment
- One of the following databases:
- One of the following web server products:
- Apache 2.0+ with mod_rewrite and “AllowOverride All” set
- IIS 7+
- Support for Lighttpd, IIS 6, and other web servers may work if you are familiar with configuring those products.
- One of the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Vista, Windows 7, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2
- Mac OS X 10.4+